An update on our gym
As you may have heard the National Cabinet has implemented Stage 1 of a shutdown of non-essential activity across the country from midday today which is aimed at slowing the spread of coronavirus. This shutdown has included gyms, and indoor sporting venues. As a result the See Change gym doors are now be closed.
What this means
Our much loved classes will now be available via interactive live streaming. During these uncertain times, it’s even more important to continue to move, stay active and healthy. As many of our clients are now working from home you’ll be able to continue classes and sessions from the comfort of your own home.
What you’ll need to do?
- Continue to book your session through Mindbody or the See Change PT app.
- Make sure your personal details are up to date
- Set up your space to exercise
- Download the Zoom app on the device you plan to use.
- You’ll receive a video link and a calendar invitation for your session
- Use your smart phone, iPad or laptop to login to your session (please login 2-3 mins before your session)
What will happen to my current group training sessions on my account? – You can use your regular group training sessions for the video conferencing. Our trainers will be paid for each of the training sessions they run online. The video conferencing line will remain open after class so you can chat to the trainer and other participants. If you have any concerns please reach out to Maree or your trainer.
Can I do one on One personal training via video conferencing? If you are already training with a PT, you can organize that directly with them. If you would like to set up with a personal trainer, please contact us.