Spin Class Timetable
Is cycling a part of your fitness?
We use customised Wattbikes (saddle,handlebars, cranks and pedals) as our training bikes. Performance feedback can be measured via power(watts) , heart rate ( Garmin or Polar strap), cadence, left/right balance and time.
Generally a calm and measured session that aims to get you going at the right intensity but will also stretch you beyond what you may have thought possible at the right time… Riders are encouraged to replicate their bike setup as much as possible.
Who is it for?
- All levels of fitness and ability.
- Learn to understand your cycling fitness and capacity
- Discover renewed motivation and energy
- Improved power and efficiency at a given heart rate and perceived level of exertion.
- Elevate your comfortable pedalling speed.
- If you have dreams, aspirations and a heart for cycling then a more targeted approach may help you.
- Riders often combine theses sessions with a coaching program designed to peak for specific events during the year.
- Integrate your indoor sessions with our on road sessions and extend your abilities even further.
- Individual sessions are available
Extra STOMPA Services Available
Stompa SPIN offers a number of other scientific testing and assessments to help with your current road cycling. Bookings Call: 0412 894 342